Gun trusts (firearms trusts) are used to allow legal sharing of certain regulated firearms and weapons, and to control what happens to your gun collection and heirloom firearms when you die or become incapacitated.
- What is a Gun Trust?
- What can a Gun Trust do for me?
- What is an NFA/Title II firearm?
- What is the process for buying an NFA/Title II firearm?
- Do I have to use a trust to purchase an NFA/Title II firearm?
- Which is better for buying an NFA/Title II weapon – a trust or a corporation?
- What types of Gun Trusts does Manasota Elder Law offer?
- Can’t I just use the gun trust form my gun shop gave me? Or create one online?
- Does a Gun Trust offer “loopholes” around state or federal gun laws?
- What are the possible penalties if I accidentally or willfully violate federal laws regarding my NFA/Title II firearms?
- Gun Trust FAQs
Still have questions or would like to get started on your gun trust? Give us a call at 941-444-5958.