Many of you know that we moved our Sarasota office in December. Our Sarasota office is now located at 2801 Fruitville Rd, Suite 220, Sarasota, FL 34237 (in PenWest Park at Fruitville & Tuttle). But here are some things you might not know:
- We’re sharing our Sarasota office space with two other lawyers, Jeff Young and Marc Falco. Jeff and Marc are not associated with the Law Offices of Cynthia M. Clark – they each have their own law practices – but we all work very well together.
- Jeff Young is well-known in the local gun community as the Manasota Gun Lawyer. He’s the guy you call if you have to use your gun in self-defense, were denied a gun, or have other gun-related crimes or legal issues. But he also handles divorces, child custody matters, traffic infractions, DUIs, and other civil and criminal matters.
- Marc Falco, the Motorcycle Lawyer, is a personal injury attorney. He’s the guy you call when you’re hurt in an accident. Because he’s a Harley rider himself, he especially enjoys helping bikers who were hit by careless cage drivers, and he sponsors local “Bike Nights.”
- Attorney Jami Worley joined our firm in December. She’s spent most of her life in Manatee County and is a Stetson Law grad. Jami’s focus will be on Medicaid planning for long-term care, VA Aid & Attendance, and appealing VA disability claim denials. Jami’s also plugged into the local gun and motorcycle community. Her husband, Charles, owns one of Sarasota’s premier holster companies, HBC Concealment, and he’s an avid biker.
- For the convenience of our Manatee County clients, we recently opened a Bradenton appointment-only satellite office located in the Bradenton Executive Center at 4916 26th St. W., Bradenton, FL 34207.
So, there’s been a lot going on! As always, we’re here to help you with your estate planning (including gun trusts, pet trusts, and IRA trusts), elder law, and probate needs. Give us a call today at 941-444-5958.