Estate Protection Plan 2A
Estate Protection Plan 2A (EPP 2A) is our exclusive membership plan for our clients who own Silver and Gold Edition Gun Trusts.
The purpose of EPP 2A is to provide you with ongoing access to your Gun Trust attorney, as well as continuing education and support regarding your Gun Trust and gun law.
Estate Protection Plan 2A benefits include:
- Free calls and emails – no charge for brief emails or phone calls to our office regarding your Gun Trust, a gun law, estate planning, or anything else you have a question about.
- Loyalty discounts – on Gun Trust upgrades as well as family Estate Planning services. The longer you’ve been enrolled in the Plan, the greater the discounts.
- Periodic email updates – informative news related to Florida gun law, Gun Trusts, and Estate Planning.
- Free educational workshops – we’ll invite you to specialty workshops to keep you and your family on the right side of the law. Topics may include “Understanding & Updating Your Gun Trust Portfolio,” “Guidance for Successor Trustees,” “What Exactly Can My Beneficiary Do With My NFA Firearms?” “Florida Firearms Law for Women,” etc.
- Free 24/7 online secure, encrypted cloud storage – keep all of your important documents in one place: your Gun Trust and Estate Planning documents; all documents regarding your weapons, Trustees, and Beneficiaries; your completed ATF Form 4s and tax stamps; and any other documents you want to have instant access to in case of emergencies or law enforcement interactions. Also allows a secure way to communicate with your Gun Trust attorney instead of sharing private or confidential information in your home or work email addresses.
- Only $49/year for Silver Edition Plan owners and $75/year for Gold Edition Plan owners – compare that to $300/hour for legal advice.
If you’d like to learn more about our Estate Protection Plan 2A – the smart way to keep your gun trust plan up-to-date with changes in your life and the law – give Cindy a call at 941-444-5958 or use the Contact Form below. Let’s start a lifelong relationship.